If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Design4retail, 2/3 Bitteswell Business Park, Bitteswell, and Leicestershire, LE17 4LR
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purpose set out above. Information about Googles compliance with GDPR can be obtained from their website.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the design4retail domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All images are owned by Design4Retail Ltd
- All case studies have had approval from the client in question and are within limits of NDAs
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Corporate Social and Ecological responsibility statemant. 2019
We work in an industry which is constantly updating its brand image with the use of temporary design solutions so it seems a contradiction when talking about sustainability and the environment in relation to retail design. However as with other industries the environment and sustainability are hot topics with both brands and retailers looking to go the extra mile to improve their effect on the environment.
As suppliers to the retail world we have a huge responsibility to make sure we are being environmentally aware where we can.
Whilst we don’t claim to be experts on the environment, we are making big steps in doing our bit.
Accredited to the ISO 14001 environmental management system
- Accredited ISO 9001
- All computers are fitted with an eco-mode
- Energy efficient light bulbs used
- Encourage all staff not to print where possible
- Efficient hot water taps to replace kettle
- Trains over cars where possible
- Talking about eco design on our blog
- Introduced paper recycling bins to office
Talking through environmental material options with suppliers and clients
We do thorough checks on our supply base to check ethical labour
This year we will aim to educate all D4R employees on the importance of being greener as well as our contractors and suppliers