We are looking for a Senior Retail project manager to join our creative agency, with experience in delivering full retail projects from conceptual design to completion.
You will ideally have 8+ years experience most recently in a senior role. The chosen candidate must be able to effectively and efficiently manage retail build projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and to the high-standard expected by our global clients.
Based at our main HQ offices in Lutterworth, South Leicestershire, you will report directly to the three business owners and work closely with individuals throughout the business. Whilst office-based, the role will involve client and supplier visits, as well as travelling to retail locations regionally, nationally and overseas.
The chosen candidate must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment, be very well organised and a great communicator with colleagues, clients and supply partners. You must be able to run projects smoothly and ensure that they are delivered on-time and in-budget.
• Excellent technical and a practical understanding of manufacturing and materials.
• Ability to provide cost estimates and accurate production quotes for clients, negotiating with D4R suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
• Organised and detailed to maintain accurate administration of projects including the collation of CDM and O&M paperwork on completion of projects.
• Experienced in MS Excel, Word, Sage Job Cost or similar.
• An amazing eye for detail to ensure quality control of supplier goods meets specifications and is fit for purpose.
• Have a sound understanding of all sub trades involved in fitting out a retail environment, to enable effective and efficient on site supplier management.
• You will be well versed in current H&S requirements, CDM regulations, H&S codes of practice as well as the requirements and logistics of working within both high street and shopping centres.
• Excellent communication skills (English both written and spoken).
• Ability to speak another language is useful
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• Confident and assertive, yet team player who leads from the front.
• Have outstanding organisational and numeracy skills.
• Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
• Able to interact with clients, suppliers and the rest of the D4R team with various levels of experience.
• Able to identify and eradicate the risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
• Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
• Experience in delivery of the full build of retail spaces and pop up environments, store updates and part refresh programs, SIS and fixture/furniture roll outs from 1 to 100+
• A rewarding career and great working environment
• Flexible approach to work life balance
• Support and training whenever required
• Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!