– To provide professional, effective and efficient assistance to the organization of the d4r warehouses and goods stored both on site and in in 3rd party locations.
– Assist with handling goods in / out and loading of site vans with fitting teams. May require use of fork lift.
– Assist with assembly projects and general warehouse duties.
– Drive company van, if the dedicated driver is unavailable, collecting and delivering locally and on occasion nationally.
KEY RESULT AREAS
– Assembly and packing of retail display items, working from specific instructions from line manager. Part assembling and QC checking components during assembly phase. Assembling suitable specialist packaging requirements to suit particular needs of the goods.
– Use correct manual handling techniques, including use of fork lift truck/order picker (training maybe required).
– Accurately stock taking / checking condition of fixtures to a brief and making reports for PM team.
– Carry out routine maintenance of all warehouse equipment, including cleaning duties, disposal of unrequired displays – under instructions from Line Manager.
– Reporting to the Line Manager, you will also need to liaise with project managers and the design team with regard to:
• Frequent – Assembly of fixtures / displays
• Infrequent – Collection/delivery to and from d4r suppliers/clients
• Infrequent – Interaction with Visiting Clients / Retailers
• Very Infrequent – Assisting a fitting team on site, potentially out of core hours if required. Observing relevant Health and Safety legislation for working on site.
•Assist in routine maintenance of company van, forklift & others.
– To provide support to colleagues in the delivery of projects by being proactive and asking them how/where you can help them.
– To ensure that the reputation and image of d4r remains high by always being courteous and professional when dealing with suppliers and clients.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
All d4r Staff
This Job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and will be reviewed in the light of changed needs and developments.
Any changes will be fully discussed with the post holder.