This is an exciting opportunity for a talented middleweight designer to join our vibrant retail design agency in Leicestershire. Preferably joining us with 3-6 years’ experience as a retail designer, you will have a varied portfolio of previous work and a solid understanding of the industry.
Our chosen candidate will be working alongside an innovative team of strategic designers and will be involved in inspiring stunning design projects from their conception through to design intent. Working on everything from point of sale and branded space through to impactful experiential stores, you must be enthusiastic to truly make a difference by creating powerful retail solutions.
You will be expected to continually gain knowledge of the trends and insights throughout the industry, informing your strategic design. And whilst predominantly office based to carry out this role, you will have the opportunity to visit various design exhibitions and events to inform this strategy and insight. As well as events, the role will offer you the chance for first-hand client involvement, taking briefs and meetings across the UK and even further afield.
• Excellent knowledge of Studio Max, Sketch Up, In Design and preferably Vector Works.
• Ability to take a project from core creative through to design intent.
• Management of workflow and ability to prioritise.
• Understanding of the Adobe creative suite.
• Ability to react and problem solve.
• Flexible, dynamic team player who is passionate to deliver design projects.
• A rewarding career and great working environment and you’ll have the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands
• Flexible approach to work life balance
• Support and training whenever required
• A salary commensurate with your experience
• Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
Based at our main HQ in Lutterworth, South Leicestershire, we’re a friendly bunch with high-levels of excitement when it comes to working on our global clients. If you think this might be the agency for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’re the one for D4R.