We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented graphic designer to join our vibrant retail design agency in Leicestershire. Preferably you would have between 2-4 years experience as a graphic designer – not necessarily within the retail sector although this would be a bonus.
Our chosen candidate would join a growing team of brand designers at D4R and would also be working alongside strategic designers & 3D retail designers. You will be involved in developing brand identities, retail communications & creative for various clients across multiple sectors – from concept creation to pre-artwork stage.
You will be expected to continually gain knowledge of the trends and insights throughout the industry, informing your strategic design. And whilst predominantly office based to carry out this role, you will have the opportunity to visit various design exhibitions and events to inform this strategy and insight. As well as events, the role will offer you the chance for first-hand client involvement, taking briefs and meetings across the UK and even further afield.
Key skills we’re looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of creative suite – extremely competent in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
• An interest in digital design communications, UX design and video creation would be beneficial.
• Strategic & creative thinker.
• Brilliant design & layout skills.
• Passionate about design and current trends.
• Ability to take a project from core creative through to pre-print stage.
• Management of workflow and ability to prioritise.
• Ability to react and problem solve.
• Excellent communicator.
• Flexible & dynamic team player who is passionate about delivering the best design solutions.
We’re a friendly bunch with high-levels of excitement when it comes to working on our global clients. If you think this might be the agency for you, we’d love to hear from you! Drop an email to email@example.com telling us why you’re the one for D4R.