We are looking for a Development Designer to join our experienced technical team. Preferably with 3/4 years experience in the industry, the chosen candidate will have the skills to develop creative retail projects.
Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations.
You’ve got to enjoy working in a busy high pressure environment, be very well organised and a good communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time. You need to value good working relationships with colleagues and clients and be prepared to work hard to achieve the best quality output.
- Proficient in working in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Experienced in technical design and engineering.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Practical knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD.
- Proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
- Ability to react and problem solve.
- Technical knowledge and experience relevant to retail store fixtures and fittings and or retail POP display.
- Good team player.
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Support and training whenever required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!