We are looking for skilled retail fitter who is confident working on fast paced retail and brand activated projects which vary from small works to being part of a team on full store Flagship fit outs. You will ideally have 5+ years of experience in a similar role that calls upon experience in site joinery, fixture installation or shop fitting work.
The scope can vary from one day to the next, ranging from changing brand graphics in store, creating flagship window displays, to Shop in shop areas, airport duty free installations, showrooms, site removals and delaps or working as part of a team of hand assembled skilled fitters. Which means there’s never a dull moment. We need a team player who can lead from the front and ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the high standard of quality expected by our clients.
Based at our Lutterworth logistics site (South Leicestershire) the role will involve working in a team with other members of the d4r team or with other external contractors on projects both in the UK and overseas. You’ve got to enjoy working to tight deadlines and take pride in maintaining high standards of workmanship.
- Have a proven technical and a practical understanding of working with a variety of materials.
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure quality workmanship.
- Have undergone NVQ level health and safety training with a basic awareness of CDM requirements.
- Be a good team player and work well with other people.
- Be honest, trustworthy and punctual.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Hold a full UK driving license (not more than 3 points)
- Should hold CSCS card.
- STSMS qualification for Site Management is an advantage, but not essential.
About the role:
- The role is full time and paid hourly.
- The contract includes a basic rate for 37.5 hours weekdays, but this comes with a flexible working framework managed by the Head of installations.
- Plus, overtime for hours outside of the basic, which are a regular necessity of the role and involve regular evening work, sometimes night shifts and weekend works.
- We operate a rota system for Weekends across the team.
- We are a service to our clients and we pride ourselves on our commitment to deliver! A large amount of what we implement into retail happens outside of trading store hours so that goes with the territory.
- A rewarding career and great working environment.
- Flexible approach to work life balance.
- Support and training whenever required.
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell us why you’re the one for us! – firstname.lastname@example.org