Mid Weight Project Manager
We are looking for a dynamic ‘Mid weight’ Project Manager who is confident at managing fast paced retail and brand activation projects.
You will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to effectively and efficiently manage projects, to ensure they are delivered on time and to the high standard of quality expected by our clients.
Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations both regionally, nationally and occasionally overseas.
Being able to work well under pressure, strong organizational skills and an outstanding communicator you will ensure multiple projects can be time managed, delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with colleagues, clients and supply partners and at time lead from the line and be prepared to coordinate on site with the team.
- Good technical and a practical understanding of manufacturing and materials.
- Ability to provide cost estimates is a strong bonus and accurate production quotes for clients, negotiating with suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
- Organised and detailed to maintain accurate administration of projects.
- Experienced in MS Office, particularly Excel, Sage Job Cost or similar.
- Good eye for detail to ensure quality control of supplier goods meets specifications and is fit for purpose.
- A good command of current H&S requirements, CDM regulations, H&S codes of practice as well as the requirements and logistics of working within High street, Shopping centers, out of town locations, events and overseas.
- Excellent communication and briefing skills (English both written and spoken).
- Ability to speak another European language is useful but not essential.
- Hold a full UK driving licence (not more than 6 points)
- Confident and assertive, yet team player who leads by example.
- Have outstanding organisational and numeracy skills.
- Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
- Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
- Able to identify and eradicate the risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
- Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
- Committed to the hours that the projects, industry and some out of hours activity can dictate.
- Experience in delivery of a wide variety of project types in to retail spaces, including pop up environments, promotional sites, store updates/refresh, shop in shops and fixture/furniture roll outs.
- Project types will vary across all of the above.
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Company pool cars, personal Laptop, iphone, expense Credit card all provided for business use
- Support and training where required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion there’s’ cake, plus your birthday off work !
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell us why you’re the one for us! – firstname.lastname@example.org