Junior Account Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Junior Account Manager who is confident in keeping both client and internal teams happy.
Working alongside a Senior Account Manager and experienced Client service and Marketing team you will need to be professional, effective and efficient in managing projects and client relationships to ensure that clients are kept informed through all stages of projects and receive a high-level service from the d4r team. Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations.
You’ve got to enjoy a high-pressure environment, be very organised and an excellent communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with your colleagues, clients and retailers and be prepared to role your sleeves up and lead by example.
Experience from working for or with a creative services/design agency.
- Have a passion for design and retail.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Be very organised and able to maintain and manage multiple projects.
- Experienced in using MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and quality control.
- Be positive in all communication to help direct and steer internal project teams.
- Relevant knowledge or experience within the retail sector preferable.
- Happy to travel within UK and Europe/ROW.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Confident and assertive, but a team player who leads by example.
- Have strong organisational and numeracy skills.
- Be a proactive thinker and able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
- Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
- Able to ensure that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
- Self-motivated, positive, trustworthy with good level of energy and enthusiasm.
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Support and training whenever required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell why you’re the one for us! – firstname.lastname@example.org