Head of Marketing and New Business
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced head of Marketing & New Business to lead our team and help shape our strategy to continue to increase revenue by growing the agency client base and reputation.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role of promoting B2B creative and implementation services, whilst also have been involved in winning new business.
Based at our main HQ in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel within the UK and Europe to meet prospective clients, attend networking and trade events, as well as carry out exploratory meetings with potential referral partners.
You’ve got to be very well organized and a naturally good communicator. You will need to lead by example and be a good people person to help develop and direct your team (BDM & Marketing Exec), as well as help develop external agency partners.
- Understand how to promote our agency proposition that’s is creative services led, but with the ability to implement full service for clients i.e. localization and design implementation, multichannel delivery across wide range of creative retail design and related services (insight, creative, technical, production, implementation).
- Experience of working with both brands and retailers, with particular focus on those in new sectors outside the agencies existing client base.
- Have experience to help shape the strategy for outbound sales and marketing activity to drive new business and increase fee-based revenue.
- Help identify ways to expand the depth and range of services offered to clients.
- Deliver new business presentations that exceed client expectations and can win without work without pitching.
- Excellent communication skills (English both written and spoken).
- Ability to speak another European language is useful.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Support and training whenever required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell why you’re the one for us! – firstname.lastname@example.org