We are looking for a motivated Development Designer to join to our growing team here at D4R. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design and development, with a focus on creating functionally robust solutions. As a Development Designer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring creative concepts to life, ensuring seamless user experiences and high-quality deliverables.
As a leading independent retail design agency, we love what we do and have fun doing it! We mix our energy and creativity to deliver beautiful retail design solutions for local, national, and global brands. Focussed on creating unique customer experiences and visually striking designs, our brilliantly talented bunch of retail design specialists help our clients to increase footfall in their store/s and gain commercial success through considered design. This is made possible by the wide ranging and holistic set of in-house services that we offer – from concept design to full installation works.
Based at our HQ in the Leicestershire countryside just outside of Lutterworth, we will provide you with a rewarding career and a great working environment. Alongside providing support and training where required, we provide all the tools you need to do the job well, including a laptop with remote office access, smart phone for on-the-go comms, an expense credit card & pool car for business use. Did we mention that you also get your birthday off work!?
A DEVELOPMENT DESIGNER AT D4R IS…
- A proactive thinker and an efficient doer
- Able to react and problem solve
- A good team player
A DEVELOPMENT DESIGNER AT D4R HAS…
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Experience in technical design and engineering
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A full UK driving licence
- Practical knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD
- Technical knowledge and experience relevant to retail store fixtures/fittings or retail POP displays
If this sounds like you, and you have a minimum of 3 years industry experience, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV – firstname.lastname@example.org – and most importantly tell us why you’re the one for us!