Client Service Intern (Paid)
Start date: December 2021 - January 2022
We are looking for an exceptional Client Service Intern to join our busy Client Services’ Team.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a desire to learn and thrive in a retail design agency environment. The one-year internship will provide you with a variety of experiences to help develop skills in client management and align you to start a career in the industry.
Working alongside a Senior Client Service Manager, you will need to be professional, effective and efficient in managing projects, and ensure that clients are kept informed and receive a high-level service. Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire), the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations.
You’ve got to enjoy a high-pressure environment, be very organised and an excellent communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with your colleagues, clients and supply partners and be prepared to roll your sleeves up to get on with the job.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills, eligibility, and experience.
- Have a passion for design and retail and some understanding of the retail design industry
- A background or study in Design, Fashion, Marketing, Business or equivalent is an advantage but not essential
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both on the phone and in online and in-person meetings
- Very well organised, keen eye for detail and able to maintain accurate administration records
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to travel within the UK
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Support and training whenever required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
Eligibility and Location:
- To be eligible you must have the right to work in the UK as we currently do not offer visa sponsorship
- Due to our semi-rural location, you must hold a full driving license and be able to comfortably commute to our office in Lutterworth, South Leicestershire
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell why you’re the one for us! – email@example.com