We are looking for skilled shopfitters who are confident working in a fast paced retail and brand activated projects that vary from from small works to full store fit outs.
You will ideally have several years of experience in a similar role that involves joinery installation or shop fitting work, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the high standard of quality expected by our clients.
Based at our Lutterworth logistics site (South Leicestershire) the role will involve working in a team with other members of the d4r team or with other external contractors on projects both in the UK and overseas.
You’ve got to enjoy working to tight deadlines and take pride in maintaining high standards of workmanship.
• Have a proven technical and a practical understanding of working with a variety of materials.
• Have a keen eye for detail to ensure quality workmanship.
• Have undergone NVQ level health and safety training with a basic awareness of CDM requirements.
• Be a good team player and work well with other people.
• Be honest, trustworthy and punctual.
• Speak, read and write fluently in English.
• Hold a full UK driving license (not more than 3 points)
• A rewarding career and great working environment
• Flexible approach to work life balance
• Support and training whenever required
• Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell why you’re the one for us! – firstname.lastname@example.org