We are looking for a dynamic project manager who is confident managing fast paced retail and brand activation projects.
You will ideally have several years of experience in a similar role and be able to effectively and efficiently manage projects, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the high standard of quality expected by our clients.
Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations both regionally, nationally and overseas.
You’ve got to enjoy high pressure environment and be very well organized and a good communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with colleagues, clients and supply partners and be prepared to role your sleeves up and be hands on.
• Good technical and a practical understanding of manufacturing and materials.
• Ability to provide cost estimates and accurate production quotes for clients and negotiate with d4r suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
• Organised and detailed to maintain accurate administration of projects.
• Experienced in MS Excel, Word, Sage Job Cost or similar.
• Good eye for detail to ensure quality control of supplier goods meets specifications and is fit for purpose.
• Handle current H&S requirements, CDM regulations, H&S codes of practice as well as the requirements and logistics of working within both high street and shopping centers.
• Excellent communication skills (English both written and spoken).
• Ability to speak another language is useful (German, Italian etc)
• Hold a full UK driving licence (not more than 3 points)
• Confident and assertive, yet team player who leads by example.
• Have outstanding organisational and numeracy skills.
• Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
• Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
• Able to identify and eradicate the risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
• Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
• Experience in delivery of retail spaces and pop up environments, store updates and part refresh programs, SIS and fixture/furniture roll outs from 1 to 100+
• A rewarding career and great working environment
• Flexible approach to work life balance
• Support and training whenever required
• Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!