We are looking for an experienced project manager who is confident managing both client and suppliers.
You will need to provide professional, effective and efficient management of projects, as well as being able to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and maintain standard of quality expected by the client. Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations.
You’ve got to enjoy high pressure environment and be very well organised and a good communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with colleagues, clients and supply partners and be prepared to role your sleeves up and be hands on with the job.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding in the key areas of manufacturing.
- Ability to provide estimates and accurate production costs for clients and negotiate with D4R suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
- Well organised and able to maintain accurate administration and filing of projects.
- Experienced in MS Excel, Word, Sage Job Cost or similar.
- Ensure quality control of supplier goods meets specifications and is fit for purpose.
- Able to monitor and review relevant services provided by suppliers, and take action as appropriate to ensure that D4R recieve their best quality and service.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- UK driving licence.
- Confident and assertive, yet team player who leads by example.
- Have outstanding organizational and numeracy skills.
- Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
- Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
- Able to identify and eradicate the risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
- Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
- Experience in managing: Retail spaces and pop up environments, Store updates and part refresh programs, Roll out Programs of SIS systems into retail networks, from 1 off to 100 off plus. Handle current Legislations, CDM regulations, H+S, codes of practice as well as the requirements and logistics of working within both high street and shopping centers.
- A rewarding career and great working environment
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Support and training whenever required
- Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!