We are looking for an exceptional Client Service Executive who is confident in keeping both client and internal teams happy.
Working alongside a Senior Client Service Manager, you will need to be professional, effective and efficient in managing projects, as well as ensuring that clients are kept informed and receive a high-level service. Based in our main HQ offices in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire) the role will involve some travel to visit clients, suppliers and retail locations.
You’ve got to enjoy a high-pressure environment, be very organized and an excellent communicator to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with your colleagues, clients and supply partners and be prepared to role your sleeves up to get the on with the job.
Experience working for or with a creative services/design agency.
• Have a passion for design and retail.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Very well organized and able to maintain accurate administration records.
• Experienced in using MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and quality control.
• Able to monitor and review relevant services provided by suppliers, and take action as appropriate to ensure that D4R receive their best quality and service.
• Happy to travel within UK and Europe/ROW.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
• Confident and assertive, yet team player who leads by example.
• Have outstanding organizational and numeracy skills.
• Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer and able to work on your own inactive.
• Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
• Able to ensure that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
• Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
• Experience of Retail branded spaces, Pop up environments, Store display & VM and POS.
• Experience working with, sport, lifestyle and fashion sectors would be useful.
• A rewarding career and great working environment
• Flexible approach to work life balance
• Support and training whenever required
• Tea, coffee and on occasion even some cake!
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested. Drop us a CV and most importantly tell why you’re the one for us! – email@example.com